School of Business Israel Trip
Spring Semester 2018
March 15 -March 25 2018
Business Field Experience in Israel
Join the School of Business on a journey to Israel! This amazing tour will include memorable visits to some of the most sacred sites of the Holy Land. Students will have the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Jesus and see Bethlehem, Jesus’ birthplace, and visit Nazareth, where he spent his childhood. We’ll explore the seaside city of Capernaum and stroll the Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus preached the “Sermon on the Mount.” We’ll also visit ancient Caesarea Philippi, travel to Cana, where Jesus performed his first miracle, and celebrate the resurrection at the Garden Tomb.
Our travels to Israel will also include other exciting excursions, such as sailing across the Sea of Galilee to the Yigal Alon Museum, which houses an ancient fishing boat dating back to the time of Christ. We’ll drive along the Jordan River Valley, passing the ancient city of Jericho. Enjoy floating (not swimming!) on the Dead Sea waters and explore the winding streets of ancient Jerusalem. A visit to Masada will take us through magnificent palaces built by Herod the Great.
In addition to these breathtaking sites, business students will appreciate our visit to an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) base, meeting with young entrepreneurs who’ll discuss the ways business in Israel compares to the US, and learning about life on a kibbutz, all of which will provide invaluable insight for those interested in the ways in which other cultures approach business and economic development.
ATTENDANCE COST AND PAYMENT DEADLINES
Total Trip Cost:
Trip Cost Includes:
- International Airfare from Washington, DC (Dulles-IAD) to Tel Aviv, Israel and from Tel Aviv to Washington, DC (Dulles-IAD)
- Students are responsible for travel to and from Washington, DC at the beginning and end of the trip.
- Accommodations in country
- In country Transportation
- Educational Excursions
- Tour Excursions/Entrance Fees
- Some Meals
- International Health and Travel Insurance
- A payment schedule with amounts and deadlines will be provided to students after acceptance into the program
For more details or information please contact the Office of International Education & Internships at email@example.com